Awkward
I often talk about how pretty this baby Julian is. Though I doubt this is annoying in the slightest, and to make us all feel better, I thought i'd inform you that even the pretty have some less photogenic days. Take the bouncy chair & a camera and you have some good time awkwardness. Here we go:
mm, ok, that's still pretty cute.
better...
betterrrrr! that one busts me up.
Ok here are some cute ones:
and a couple other random ones:
4 comments:
He must've gotten some great genes to be so dang cute in so many different situations. :0) Where'd you get that little swing?? It looks like a blast!
Seriously, he so cute! He has the prettiest blue eyes and perfect little eyebrows. My kids are born with blond eyebrows so they look like eyebrowless babies.
ha. yeah, i hope this kid won't be too furry.
p.s. natalie--i know, right?? oh that they had an adult-sized one of these. One of my top 3 wishes. ok maybe top 5.
Post a Comment