I think kids' bodies get more resilient the older they get. So as long as you keep your face sucking in proportion to his age, I don't think there's serious cause for concern. Plus, it's your right as his parent
So maybe like one hour a day for each day since he's been born. What is he now, like 25 days old?
Oh man! I just read my comment again, intending to make another comment about how dumb the first one was when I glanced over and saw the word verification: FROAT. Meant to be? I think so.
P.S. Sorry I'm writing so many dumb things on your blog. I'll try to cut down on the lameness in the future.
Would the sucking be caused by kisses? I don't think babies prefer hickies, but... well, if we knew what they preferred, wouldn't life be so much easier? :-)
FROAT!! Hahahaha!! man.. i wish i could explain this to let others in on the joke but i don't know if i can. That is dang funny. totally meant to be. please leave as many comments as your heart desires. I liked your first one by the way. I think that sounds pretty good. So yeah, 25'ish hours a day? I think i can do that. I've been doing a bit more but i think i can cut back.
Yeah Linds, it's amazing he doesn't have hickies because seriously. I think he likes it though. pretty sure.
I am Jen, espoused to Sean. With our powers combined, we are Seanifer. Or Shen. This is my attempt to make a family blog entertaining to the masses (that will inevitably read this. It's only a matter of time.) I admit, it's a giant leap for mankind, but I did always want to be an astronaut.
We would like to formally welcome the baby, aka Julian Rex, aka Spawnifer to our household. This is pretty much his blog.
4 comments:
I think kids' bodies get more resilient the older they get. So as long as you keep your face sucking in proportion to his age, I don't think there's serious cause for concern. Plus, it's your right as his parent
So maybe like one hour a day for each day since he's been born. What is he now, like 25 days old?
Oh man! I just read my comment again, intending to make another comment about how dumb the first one was when I glanced over and saw the word verification: FROAT. Meant to be? I think so.
P.S. Sorry I'm writing so many dumb things on your blog. I'll try to cut down on the lameness in the future.
Would the sucking be caused by kisses? I don't think babies prefer hickies, but... well, if we knew what they preferred, wouldn't life be so much easier? :-)
FROAT!! Hahahaha!! man.. i wish i could explain this to let others in on the joke but i don't know if i can. That is dang funny. totally meant to be. please leave as many comments as your heart desires. I liked your first one by the way. I think that sounds pretty good. So yeah, 25'ish hours a day? I think i can do that. I've been doing a bit more but i think i can cut back.
Yeah Linds, it's amazing he doesn't have hickies because seriously.
I think he likes it though. pretty sure.
Post a Comment