So the second picture in the first highchair set (got that?) totally reminds me of Baby Josh at about that age. Probably because Julian's hair looks like Josh's used to, but only in that picture. Cute, cute stuff.
I can't believe how big he's getting, that's so exciting! He sure is a QT (that was in honor of the last post), and I'm glad he enjoys reading as much as his mom and dad. :0)
I am Jen, espoused to Sean. With our powers combined, we are Seanifer. Or Shen. This is my attempt to make a family blog entertaining to the masses (that will inevitably read this. It's only a matter of time.) I admit, it's a giant leap for mankind, but I did always want to be an astronaut.
We would like to formally welcome the baby, aka Julian Rex, aka Spawnifer to our household. This is pretty much his blog.
4 comments:
I think Julian has more hair than my two-and-a-half-year-old. And comparable facial expressions! I like the ones where he's reading the best.
oooh that last one is such an Anna Summertime face!! Not to say that Anna is generally unhappy, just that I can see the similarities.
Love it!
So the second picture in the first highchair set (got that?) totally reminds me of Baby Josh at about that age. Probably because Julian's hair looks like Josh's used to, but only in that picture. Cute, cute stuff.
Why is he not right here for me to squeeze?
I can't believe how big he's getting, that's so exciting! He sure is a QT (that was in honor of the last post), and I'm glad he enjoys reading as much as his mom and dad. :0)
Post a Comment