Monday, December 7, 2009

oh fatty

The other night I said to Sean, "I have a picture to show you. You know how when we bathe Baby, he gets a little nervous & often has a death grip on something? Sometimes our finger, sometimes the edge of the bath. Well..."



Ahhahaha!! He was hanging for dear life onto his FAT ROLL. Ahhhh, nothing like your belly fat to comfort you. Man alive, this picture busts me up.

6 comments:

Natalie R. December 7, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Ha ha ha, that's hilarious!! Hey, whatever it takes, right?? I hope he wasn't hurting himself with his death grip. ;0)

Rob December 7, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Wow! Chunky Monkey! I wish it were still cute at my age.

That is a great picture.

Pedersen Posse December 7, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

AWESOME! Thanks for the laugh.

Ashley December 8, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

I seriously love this. I love that you captured the look of anxiety in his eyes as well as the death grip on his own belly fat. Ha ha. Still laughing.

Maybe that will be his form of thumb sucking: fat grabbing.

)en December 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

there could be worse things. Why, i too have the habit of grabbing my own belly fat and i can tell you it's completely harmless.

Alanna December 13, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

All of these years when I could have been putting that fat to good use!

Well, at least I know now!



And I agree with Ashley-- the look of anxiety on his face is PERFECT. Good photography.