Cutie McPretty, etc
Took a trip to Utah and got some more pictures. Get a load of this. HELLO.
Julian smiles a lot these days and when Julian smiles, your brain explodes. It's a new law of physics recently discovered. By me. The scientist. Julian's Law, I call it. His smiles get bigger and dimplyer and as the magnitude increases, he brings up his little fists, and that's when everything goes dark because you passed out from the cuteness.
He even tries to smile whilst lying on his belly, gravity against him. Take that, Newton.
Here is Baby mid-swan dive. Good thing my mom caught him. Braha. Julian doesn't like to bend much. You have to manually bend him. Tiny weirdo. This is his resting state, in this picture.

This next one is called "suspicious of and grossed out by bears."
(Baby found his tongue recently. New nickname alert: Droolian. HAHA.)

Costume part I. Little bag o' bones. Chubby grumpy bones. Chumpy? I made him
Costume Part II.
Julian couldn't wait to try out his dinosaur costume and give a big T-Rex roar. I was like, "julian, wait. Save it for the crowds." But he couldn't. He was too excited. Also, note to online costume shop who called this a dinosaur costume: Dinosaurs and dragons are NOT THE SAME. I see the ears.
Per tradition, the apple uglies. Mine is the one on the right. It was kind of lame but i saved it in the end by applying a Bubbletape gum tongue. Nice. And the drooping features after sitting out for 2 days helps some.

and because we're cool...



7 comments:
Coworkers might believe me to be having heart attack for sounds coming out of office for past several minutes consist of:
"Oh!"
"Uuuhh!"
(gasp)
(groan)
and very little else.
Precious. Captain Precious, even.
Fave pics: the smiles, the dinosaur, and the matchy-matchy. :-) I do agree that those smiles are like nothing I've seen before. Where did those dimples come from!?
He is a doll, Jen. Such a cutie. And I just have to laugh because this is an official "Julian Blog". You didn't think that could happen....welcome to the proud mother's club! (Not that you don't have a major reason to be one...) :) We've been hoping you'd join us!
i know.. it's totally a baby blog. guilty. Thanks for the welcome.
I love Captain Precious. :D
Linds--you tell me! I'm dying to see Morello baby pics.
I love the costumes, and I agree that a smile like that could totally cause blackouts! Looks like you had an excellent trip home. :0)
I'm so glad I rediscovered Seanifer: the blog because I was dying to see pictures of the little cutie! I love it! What a handsome little guys!
Dying about the dimples. Oh THAT SMILE! the cutest, Jen, the cutest.
Post a Comment