about my stomach
So i just had a baby and something I'm noticing is how i'm really happy about my stomach going back. No, not going back to small or flat because that's not happening. I'm excited about it going back to where it belongs, in the lower region of my belly and not sitting adjacent to my larynx. And back to its appropriate size. It actually has room and BOY am i filling it. fill fill fill. What's that, an empy nook? FILL. I eat everything i see with so much comfort. So in some ways my stomach has definitely gone back, and in other ways, it never. will.
3 comments:
I love this. It's too bad you can't blame the eating on the pregnancy any more, like doing it all in the name of a pregnancy craving or 5. Can you say you have a postpartum craving? Or take it even further and say things like "I've got postpartum brain today"? I think it could still work. You've got loads of excuses now for all sorts of stuff.
There's a nice tangent for ya.
(The word verification that came up next after I posted was "adshe." I feel like this was the one meant for me, since it's so close to my name, so I had to claim it. Just take out the d and the e and you've got my name. It's a blogger phenomenon.)
i'm sure i could. afterall, i could talk for hours about postpartum poop, or just poop in general... maybe that would make it ok if i added "postpartum" in front of it, and sean would allow it.
adshe. is it your indian name?
Post a Comment