that picture is weird. I actually turned it sideways. He was lying on the lap of a 3-year-old who was holding him by the help of her mom. So it's just a bundle of hands and arms and legs. Fun times.
I am Jen, espoused to Sean. With our powers combined, we are Seanifer. Or Shen. This is my attempt to make a family blog entertaining to the masses (that will inevitably read this. It's only a matter of time.) I admit, it's a giant leap for mankind, but I did always want to be an astronaut.
We would like to formally welcome the baby, aka Julian Rex, aka Spawnifer to our household. This is pretty much his blog.
7 comments:
CUTE! I want to squeeze him.
He really is absolutely beautiful. And that is a great picture.
KISS THOSE CHEEKS! He definitely needs a big wet kiss planted snugly on his cheek. Man, is he a cutie or what!?!
melt!
He really is such a beautiful little boy! So cute.
I'm really confused about the pic, though. I feel like there are too many arms, hands, appendages, or something going on...
He looks adorable!
many many thanks. and yes, i take credit.
that picture is weird. I actually turned it sideways. He was lying on the lap of a 3-year-old who was holding him by the help of her mom. So it's just a bundle of hands and arms and legs. Fun times.
Post a Comment