What?! This is just like the Star Trek episode we watched last night, where Captain Picard and some of his crew are involved in an energy field mishap and turn into adolescents. Except Sean seems to have lost his ability to communicate as an adult. Anyways, I thought it was just science fiction, but there is no way that "Julian" and Sean are two different people. They look exactly the same. Do I publish this, or pretend I never thought it?
Samuel was watching with me, and I said, "He's a cute little guy, huh?" Samuel responded, "No, he's a cute BIG guy!" As long as he's cute either way, right? :0) It's so exciting to watch little kids start talking!
hi. you don't know me, but i knew sean a long time ago, and today i went to rip a natural birth cd for a friend from mine (that includes some of the songs you wrote and that he once ripped for me) and i thought, "wouldn't it be nice if i could buy this from her or at least say thanks?" so after a long web search and a returned email, i've ended up here. if you are still composing, do you sell anything? and a huge thank you. for my own birth experience and a few times that i've ripped it for other people... --heidi w. icleanu (www.icleanu.com if he doesn't remember us.)
I am Jen, espoused to Sean. With our powers combined, we are Seanifer. Or Shen. This is my attempt to make a family blog entertaining to the masses (that will inevitably read this. It's only a matter of time.) I admit, it's a giant leap for mankind, but I did always want to be an astronaut.
We would like to formally welcome the baby, aka Julian Rex, aka Spawnifer to our household. This is pretty much his blog.
7 comments:
What?! This is just like the Star Trek episode we watched last night, where Captain Picard and some of his crew are involved in an energy field mishap and turn into adolescents. Except Sean seems to have lost his ability to communicate as an adult. Anyways, I thought it was just science fiction, but there is no way that "Julian" and Sean are two different people. They look exactly the same.
Do I publish this, or pretend I never thought it?
Uhh.. or do i mention that i watched that VERY EPISODE last night (and basked in the nostalgia) as well or do i keep it to myself?
someone once said if Sean gained 300 pounds, he'd look exactly like Julian.
funny stuff... :D
Wow, you are both huge geek wads. I was doing something super cool. I was out at the park practicing my freestyle walking.
So cute! I love it when they start talking.
Samuel was watching with me, and I said, "He's a cute little guy, huh?" Samuel responded, "No, he's a cute BIG guy!" As long as he's cute either way, right? :0) It's so exciting to watch little kids start talking!
hi. you don't know me, but i knew sean a long time ago, and today i went to rip a natural birth
cd for a friend from mine (that includes some of the songs you wrote and that he once ripped for me) and i thought, "wouldn't it be nice if i could buy this from her or at least say thanks?" so after a long web search and a returned email, i've ended up here. if you are still composing, do you sell anything? and a huge thank you. for my own birth experience and a few times that i've ripped it for other people...
--heidi w. icleanu
(www.icleanu.com if he doesn't remember us.)
Remember when your child was this size?
Post a Comment