pj's
This is what happens when I buy Julian some pajamas online and get sick of all the sports stuff.
Julia(n) loves it.
And also, who needs to learn how to crawl to get things if you have gumby arms to reach with all your might? this makes me bust.
5 comments:
I think I just feel in love with this boy. Such a charming smile!
Yeah, pretty girly. But still adorable. And that last photo is seriously making me laugh. The face plant...
Good thing Julian's face is totally manish. His looks alone say I'm a man because what you dress him could definitely confuse strangers about his gender. :)
Although, I have admit it is a cute outfit... for a girl... I guess manly men can pull off wearing pink.
We kid that Collin's favorite color is pink. Apparently his cousin Julia(n) likes it too!
Usually I try to avoid the pink-on-boys thing, but recently the only pull-ups we had for my son are pink with Disney princesses on them (they were left by my sister-in-law who has three daughters; I would never buy these), so that's what my son has been wearing! He doesn't mind nearly as much as I do!
And those are about the cutest pj's ever, so I think we can all forgive Julian. And I agree about the face-plant picture with you and everyone else-- so hilarious and cute at the same time!
Post a Comment