Naked Time
I realized all the Julian pics on my memory card were naked pics. So, naturally, I had to compile them.
One day i'll get a camera that isn't .5 megapixels. Until then.. see if you can make anything out in these.
I think this compilation exhibits Julian's bathtime feelings really well.
Are these the beginnings of an ability to curl his tongue?? I can only hope.
He looks like a different baby here. Who is this?
Lastly: the other day Julian was mistaken for a girl. Ha ha! He was wearing white and gray. I blame his prettiness. It's not my fault you have dimples & 3 inch long eyelashes, Boy. Also, i told this person that he was 6 months when really he was 7, on that very day. I told my sister, i can't be bothered by keeping track of unimportant things like my child's age. At least i didn't tell her, "7 months, 2 weeks and 3 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes and 47 seconds" like some people might...
3 comments:
I think little Julian is going to give Jim Carey a run for his money with all those expressions.
I love the pics. I am going to be in NY next week....we should meet up I would love to meet little man.
totally! and, likewise. :)
Post a Comment