Thursday, February 4, 2010

Julian's cell room



Here's a closer look at that growth chart. According to the chart, Julian's grown about 5 inches since birth (as of mid-Dec). Notice the last marking though. What is that, one-TENTH of an inch between doctor visits?? pathetic. I think he's now focusing all his strength on growing out. Good.



My sister Ashley made this for me. I love it. She's selling them at an art market tomorrow in Utah. Go to it! Buy one!

2 comments:

Natalie R. February 4, 2010 at 9:38 PM  

I love the tyrannosaur, that's awesome! I couldn't wait for Samuel to have his own room so I could decorate it. He's got some Griffey posters, the Blue Angels, a pirate flag and, of course, a glow in the dark velociraptor. What a lucky kid!

Ashley February 7, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

I love how J.Rex didn't make a peep until you talked to him. Looks like he knows his place. :D