Please, please, please, please, PLEASE tell us about labor once it happens! I think I'm probably crazy but I absolutely LOVE hearing people's labor stories. They're all so crazy and unique and amazing all at the same time. Really. I mean it!
ew, seriously? *doubtful expression* I don't know, man. Only if I happen to birth a monkey or alien instead of a human baby. Otherwise, really? is it going to be that different?
I have two kids and the experiences I had with them were like night and day. C-section with the first, accidental home delivery with the second.
And yes, I really do love hearing about it. I sort of think I want to become a midwife or something, but my husband told me I was insane when I announced that one.
Having said all that, I realize that this is very private and personal stuff, so don't feel like you have to divulge anything that you don't want to. Obviously. But still-- I realized after I posted that comment that I may be sounding way too nosy. So, yeah-- do whatever makes you happy!
I am Jen, espoused to Sean. With our powers combined, we are Seanifer. Or Shen. This is my attempt to make a family blog entertaining to the masses (that will inevitably read this. It's only a matter of time.) I admit, it's a giant leap for mankind, but I did always want to be an astronaut.
We would like to formally welcome the baby, aka Julian Rex, aka Spawnifer to our household. This is pretty much his blog.
4 comments:
4 votes? Pffft. (and one of them was me) Maybe people don't want this blog. I will take that into consideration...
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE tell us about labor once it happens! I think I'm probably crazy but I absolutely LOVE hearing people's labor stories. They're all so crazy and unique and amazing all at the same time. Really. I mean it!
ew, seriously? *doubtful expression* I don't know, man. Only if I happen to birth a monkey or alien instead of a human baby. Otherwise, really? is it going to be that different?
I have two kids and the experiences I had with them were like night and day. C-section with the first, accidental home delivery with the second.
And yes, I really do love hearing about it. I sort of think I want to become a midwife or something, but my husband told me I was insane when I announced that one.
Having said all that, I realize that this is very private and personal stuff, so don't feel like you have to divulge anything that you don't want to. Obviously. But still-- I realized after I posted that comment that I may be sounding way too nosy. So, yeah-- do whatever makes you happy!
Post a Comment